About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Friday, October 26, 2007

Raya Visiting - Again!!!






We finally made our way to the 'cousins' houses... rushed home after work, got changed and couldn't resist eating the nasi lemak that mama cooked.... with second helpings! By the time we got to Lina's i was still quite stuffed but i managed to gobble the Chicken Noodle that she lovingly prepared with custard-fruitcocktail dessert... Atiqa was playing 'Yesterday' on the piano and Mama sorta ruined it with her off-key singing... arrrrrhhh my ears!!

Both Faris & Faiz tried their hands at it too... we had great babysitters!! Addy Boy & Hafiz!! We actually ate & gossipped in peace!

No comments:

Pin It