About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Monday, March 19, 2007

Unlucky Weekend

It was funny how this this week went by... was so looking forward to the weekend so that i could take the kids out for a swim ... packed everything then cycled all the way to the pool only to find it closed for construction... what luck!!

Faisal went out with Zach as he flew into town and spent the Sunday doing what a he-bitch would do... went to a salon for a hair cut, scalp massage & creme bath!!! Man i would kill to be in his shoes!!! All that for Rph 85,000!!!

Tried to book the flight back for him on the 30th and i couldnt believen my eyes at the rate!!! $1200!! Then i changed location and it came up to $600!! Even got Yati to double confirm in case and she got the same rate! Fai managed to book Value Air at $US150...

Can't wait for him to be home on the 30th... mama booked the pit already so now i'm left with the planning of food... Fai requested i fry his fave yellow noodles..

I've got my PGI exam today... actually went to the library to read it last night after 16 years of never stepping foot into the National Library!!! Gosh hope i pass ....

No comments:

Pin It