About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Bad Hair Day!!

I guess i was tired from the Labour Day activities.. didn't study for my PGI and i had to take Nurofen to ease the throbbing headache & ache everywhere!! I lashed out at Fai in the morning about the house, plus my hair looked awful... everything was just WRONG! Actually the hair wasn't too bad but the thought of spending $35 on a haircut just kinda irks me (ok i'm sounding really really cheap here..) maybe cuz I'm used to the fabulous haircut & treatement I get at BKM for a fraction of the cost... plus since i needed to lash out at someone, i went to the salon after lunch, said to the stylist.. "I don't like the way you cut my hair, I think you did a very bad job at it" and just stormed out.. the poor fella must be startled!! EHHEHEH

So to bemuse myself, i bought french fakies and did my own manicure & pedicure... now my hands and feet look lovely... told Fai and his first words were "French??".. my hubby knows me soooo well...

No comments:

Pin It