About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Iftar @ Tampines

Finally its saturday! I was looking forward to breaking fast with my aunts & uncles so i cooked Chicken Rice & Tiramisu.... the tiramisu was a little sweet cuz i realize (after making it) my eggs were smaller than Ang Moh eggs as required in the recipe!! uurrghh

Alas only the usual suspects were there.. anyway at least we bothered to plan a day to breakfast together.

So far i've only succeeded in making 2 types of cookies.. more to come.. and very little days to go... always feeling exhausted these days.. maybe its the continuous waking to make milk and then sahur.... lunch hours are always reserved for naps.

No comments:

Pin It