About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Friday, May 23, 2008

Would my daughter look like this????






















Okay this is a bit corny... but I texted my Cik Ija & Cik Ayim to guess who these are... I honestly thought its easy peasy.. Faris is easily recognizable but Cik Ija replied and texted me "Ni anak siapa ni???" 

huh???? Anyway Faiz does look like Cik Ija junior and Faris look like our next door neighbour.. Nenek Ju... when I showed Nenek Ju the pictures she laughed and said.. "Is try anak dapat anak Perempuan la.. kalau dapat mesti muka macam ini!" ehehhehe

2 comments:

Aiman said...

hahaha...cute nyer ....nak nak si abg!!

narny said...

kau puuunnn.. nak yang montel aje~!

Pin It