About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Friday, October 31, 2008

It's HFMD!!!!!

okay my worse nightmare has semi came true! It's not Herpangina but HFMD as dreaded!!

If you're wondering how come I can still blog about when I have a sick child at home is cuz I'm stuck at work!

We were just lying in bed last night watching The Waterhorse on DVD when Faiz said his hands hurt and he wants plaster (his only remedy for anything that hurts)

So I switched on the lights and was aghast to see a few spots .... We got changed and took a cab to the clinic where e doc confirmed it is the dreaded virus ...

Fai rushed to the airport with no prior bookings and barely made it.. Although the ticket was really expensive, I know he wants to be back to be here for us..

The ticket was one thing , the 'hulur' was another issue!! Fai gave 50000rph and the officer got the cheek to say 'ini kan mendadak pak.. Mana cukup!!!?' when Fai opened his wallet, there was 250000rph in all and he asked for ALL OF IT!!!!

Whatever it is, Fai is now here with us giving us the moral and physical support we need...

See... I told you my life is one big drama..!

2 comments:

Seb said...

Hope everything is alright man. Sorry to hear about your son.

Seb said...

Hope everything is alright man. Sorry to hear about your son.
-noobber

Pin It