About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Kueh Keria

This is in response to my neighbour Ashley's blog on Oct 16..

http://abuley.multiply.com/journal/item/162


I found Kueh Keria that can rival the ones across the causeway at Pasar Tani babe!! hahhaa

Right at our Causeway Point Bazaar!! There's only 1 stall open in the morning and I was surprised its not those hard-flour-tasting kind... these were soft, sweet-potatoey kind!! (see pic.. after I bit it its yellow not white!) Then again, I've yet to try it again so dunno about quality control.. lol... Go buy.. 3 for $1

No comments:

Pin It