About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Thursday, January 01, 2009

My Cavalli Jeans


I always wanted to channel this rock-chic kinda look.. so to ring in the new year... Fai bought me my second 'Just Cavalli' jeans... which totally rock! He was a bit conservative on buying ..worried sick that I might not like it.. but then when its free you'll love it no matter what! ehehehe















































So one the New Year Eve going to work, I wore the jeans, a black cardi top and black patent wedges from River Island (that I was supposed to sell off on ebay and then decided not to!) with River Island sunnies to complete the look... just to show a little appreciation to Hubby so that he feels its worth buying me more stuff next time! lol


My final look... simple... just the way Hubby likes it....

No comments:

Pin It