About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Morning Drama

As I am writing this my hands are shaking.... Not shaking because I'm sad or fearful but shaking in anger!!!

Every morning from woodlands, I will take the 7.44am train which is empty and today was like every other day except right before I sat down one big fat b*^%ch slid her fat tush into my seat!! Obviously my behind have no eyes of their own so I ended up seating on her!! I was shocked! I mean you don't sit facing the chair, your butt does so it's unfathomable that she managed to slide in a mere 10 inches before I sat!

The moment I sat on her, I turned around and she glared at me!! Like as if it's my fault! Automatically I said loudly "Goodness Me!" and other fellow train commuters shook their head in disbelieve ...that just shows that some Singaporeans are just a bunch of kiasu, uncivilized lot!

No comments:

Pin It