About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Monday, March 10, 2014

Fool Proof Waffle Recipe!

The boys have been crazy over waffles after I finally found my waffle maker! 2 days of waffles is more than I can bear!!

Blitz everything in a blender and let it rest for about 15 minutes.

3/4 cup flour
1/4 cup corn flour
1 cup milk
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 egg
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla essence 
1/3 cup oil

Heat your waffle maker and pour the batter in, close the top and cook about 2 minutes or until golden brown. I managed  to pour 3 times so about 6 waffles per recipe.

Serve with maple syrup and whipped cream. 


No comments:

Pin It