About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Thursday, September 03, 2015

Nutella Twist Bread


The kids love Nutella but to just have toast with Nutella in the mornings can be quite a bore .. So I'm trying out the much-raved Nutella bread. I halved the recipe in case we can't finish and added whole eggs instead .. 

1 teaspoon instant yeast 
1/3 cup warm milk 

225g bread flour

So basically mix all the ingredients into a bowl and knead into a soft dough. 

No comments:

Pin It