About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Saturday, October 01, 2005

es ist nie zu spät, bis es rüber sein

Can someone tell me the deeper meaning to that?? Its never too late until its over??
Anyway, Fai left for Jakarta on Wednesday and there was a demonstration.... he'll be back today though. Fetching him @ the aiport at 3pm. Faris denied missing his abah refusing to talk when Fai calls saying Abah boring and all that but in his own little way he shows it... like blowing a kiss on the phone after talking to Fai this morning.... Faris went for his dental check up yesterday and they did the upper molar filling for him. The doctor handling him sooooo gooodd.. she entertained him, made him felt at ease... calling him 'taik gigi' wriggly worms so that he'll brush his teeth often!

No comments:

Pin It