About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Sunday, October 02, 2005

fabelhafter Sonntag

Its Sunday and the Bali blast had taken 30 lives and injured 100 others... dugong left for Meulaboh last night as well.. he told me his fiancee has been crying since morning and the worse part... not even telling his mom as her mobile was off! gut vom Glück my friend! Then this morning he told he he'll be back tomorrow! Just bringing some sick kids to SGH... tu takpe.. dia sempat melantak nasi padang & juice alpokat pulak!!! Then watch Kadir & Doyok!!! Obitttttt!!!!
I was online with 'Ein as well last night and she told me she's just hoping no SCC players are injured. Just the other day her ex flame Iszal was online with me at the same time! He just had a baby boy and the weirdest part, when i knew both of them in school (he was from GES) I thought they'll last forever! They had this wonderful connection everyone could see and then, I had hoped I would find someone with the same electricity.
I havent had lunch with Mel in awhile now since this 2 months she'll be running around places to places. Her job at GE sounds very easy, simple and she gets to meet men! ehhehehehe

No comments:

Pin It