About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Sunday, December 04, 2016

Kuih Bahulu




A very simple malay kuih similar to Madeleines..

3 eggs
150g sugar

Whisk until light and fluffy

1 teaspoon vanilla essence
160g flour
1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda

Add vanilla Essence, flour and soda.
Grease kuih bahulu moulds, spoon only 3/4 full and bake for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees.



I usually halve the batter. One plain and another with Chocolate chips or chocolate rice




No comments:

Pin It