About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Monday, February 06, 2017

Thai Style Steamed Fish with Lemon Sauce




This is a lovely steamed fish dish.. Its actually hard to Find seabass here (Surprise! Surprise!!) so when i do Find it i have to steam it!

Today we do Thai style just like the ones at Tamnak Thai..

Tangy Sauce :

500ml Chicken broth
10 cloves minced garlic
3 chopped chillies (more if you like it spicy)
2-3 tanlespoons palm sugar
1/4 cup fish sauce
4-5 lime juice
chopped cilantro.

Boil the broth and add in the garlic, chillies & palm sugar. Remove from heat and mix in the rest of the ingredients. Set aside

Clean, stuff the fish with garlic, ginger & lemongrass. Steam for 15min-20min. Remove from steamer and place on platter. Pour the hot tangy sauce over the fish. Garnish with cilantro and sliced lime and then DEVOUR!



No comments:

Pin It