About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Ma!



















My mom always have a thing for globes... so for her birthday last year i bought this electronic globe at Toys R Us (hahahahah!) for $349!!! So ex right for a globe?? Anyway you can upload new software into it, it has currency exchange, languages.. bla bla bla.. up till today she has not had a chance to 'main' with the thing for fear my kids will 'cocok' with the electronic pen!

My mom turns 54 tomorrow since we are very unconventional people... I got her gift last week.. 
I know.... so uncool to give it to her in advance right? I have zero idea on what to give her this year so I asked... no..in fact I suggested if she needed new pots & pans... hehehei

She said she's looking for a nice stew pot (influenced from watching too much AFC - Asian Food Channel) watching Nigella & Micheal Smith boil their pasta in they stylo-milo stainless steel pots!

So we went shopping and she choose 1 stew pot, 1 22 inch pan & 1 24 inch pan.from Meyer!... well well... whatever floats her boat............. I felt guilty.. so to top it up, I bought her favourite truffles from United Chocolates ... happy birthday Ma!

No comments:

Pin It