About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Sea Monkeys

I've always wanted them but contemplated cuz i can buy a lot of things for $29.95.
Maybe it was instinctive i was meant to be sick for the 'monkeys' to keep me occupied but i bought them while the kids got their toys over at Toys R Us on sunday..

After going online and learning the proper way to 'grow' them without making a mistake, i realize their growth is dependent on weather and our weather is most ideal!! I bought the castle ones so my 'monkeys' can feel like a princess... 

The 1st satchet is to purify the water and that took 24 hours, the 2nd sachet was the EGGS!! My microscopic monkeys are already floating and i can't wait to feed them their Growth Food this Saturday.

No comments:

Pin It