About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary to me

I just want this year to pass by quickly so that we can do everything right in 2009... Fai wasn't with me when I celebrated my 30th birthday and he's not here now when we're supposed to be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary & his 37th birthday...

I guess we didn't planned it properly enough..granted everything fell on a weekday..but after yesterday's trip i felt everything has to change next year on... never again will we celebrate our birthdays or anniversaries alone.. its sucks! 

Fai gave me a card though which was short but sweet although it might sound corny to some people but it helped lighten my mood... and what he wrote actually brought tears to my eyes while I read it in the in toilet at Soekarno hatta airport....I suppose men have never been great with card choices... the words were sweet but the 2 rings and glitter??? Or maybe he just didn't have much choices in Jakarta! Maybe the rest were in bahasa!! But I know no matter what it meant something to me...

1 comment:

Aiman said...

wahhhhh sooooo sweeetttttt!!!

Pin It