About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Why my 'surprise' trip ended up not being a surprise!

Tomorrow's trip was supposed to be a surprise trip... to celebrate our post anniversary but silly me dumped all this year's tickets together and Fai 'accidentally' saw it! darn it!!

Anyway since I grabbed the booking off him before he actually saw the date, he wasn't exactly sure when I would be flying up except that its in August somewhere!! 

Last weekend when I was there...he said his staff made arrangement to go to Bandung for the weekend and he said 'You're not coming up next weekend are you?'

huh????? darn!! If i didn't tell him I'm either stuck in Jakarta alone for the weekend or I'll have to spend another US$50 to cancel and re-book my flight for the following weekend!! What would you have done if you were me??? I gave him a pout.. this pathetic... pleading look... THEN HE LAUGHED!! I got tricked!! 

His staff is still in the midst of arranging appointments but its not firmed and its just his way of tricking me into telling......... hmmmppphh!!!

No comments:

Pin It