About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sad Story

Its so sad... at 6pm today .. one of closest girlfriend texted me saying that she lost the twins she was carrying.. Its only 8-9 weeks.. went for the scan and there's no heartbeat...When I spoke to her she was crying and crying... just came out from Thomson Medical and saying that she needs to 'remove' the foetus tomorrow...

I feel for her.. as I have gone through the same thing and the devastation I felt when it happened was unbearable.. its as if I am going through it once again...

For her its twice the pain... knowing that the twins would have been the same gender .. "I think it may be two boys... i just feel it" she said to me last week over breakfast ...

My dear.... please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you at your time of despair...

No comments:

Pin It