About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Baked Macaroni

What to do with leftover pasta from last night's dinner?? Easy...... bake it!
The following recipe was from my balance of about a tray of pasta (3 cups) so please adjust your ingredients accordingly.



Recipe for Baked Macaroni

1 onion
3 cloves garlic

Chop the above ingredients and sautee in olive oil until brown.

1 cup of minced beef or chicken
1 cup mixed vegetables
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
3 tablespoon chilli sauce
3 tablespoon tomato sauce
1 tomato (chopped)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
leftover pasta

Add all the above ingredients and season accordingly. Place in the baking dish. Heat oven to 175 degrees.

Sauce

4 whole eggs (beaten)
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 tablespoon tomato sauce
1 tsp chilli sauce

Pour the sauce over the macaroni and bake for 30 min in the oven..



Its firm enough to cut into square..I made this non spicy because of Faris... but usually I prefer the sambal macaroni...

2 onions,
4 cloves garlic
10 stalks dried chilli (soaked)

Sautee the above blended ingredients inoil until fragrant.

3 tablespoon soya sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoon chilli sauce
3 tablespoon tomato sauce

Add the above to the sauteed ingredients & pour in the pasta. Use the same sauce.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an exciting experience!/Hilarious! Delightful! True!/wonderful stuff! thank you!


Bain Maries

Pin It