About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll Ups

Thinking of what to make on a daily basis can be exhausting (especially if you have a soon to be 11 year old who loves his food!)

Today I decided to make cream cheese roll ups..(just because I has cream cheese in the fridge! Lol)

250g cream cheese
3/4 cup icing sugar

Put everything in a mixer and blend untill smooth.

Sandwich bread
Melted butter (100g)
Sugar
Cinnamon

Place the bread on a cutting board, (I tried some with and without crust), flatten it with a rolling pin and spread about a tablespoon of cream cheese over it. Roll it up and dip in melted butter and roll onto the cinnamon sugar (place sugar on a plate and sprinkle cinnamon according to your preference )

Place on baking tray and bake for 20 minutes at 170 degrees until crisp and golden. I love that the butter and sugar turns into a crispy crust! Enjoy!

No comments:

Pin It