About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another Splurge.....

I bought another bag today...the same range as my Balenciaga wallet & tote bag but its a satchel thingy...... I think I'm going crazy.....

Of course with much persistence from Choo !! So i 'tortured' her by bringing to Ayam Penyet Ria.. I had the pecel lele and she had the AYam Penyet.. she couldn't get enough of the sambal but the entire face was flushed! ahahahahahah

Shamin also passed me my belated gift of SINS chocolates & Earrings... yuuuuummmmm...




No comments:

Pin It