About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Monday, February 11, 2008

CNY Outing

My dear hubby came back over the CNY period.. although it was 5 days i felt it was too short! Went to Sentosa, went swimming at Zaki's place, slept of the in laws & went to Gallop Stable and Pasir Ris Park on the Sunday and he left on Monday.. Maybe the dreary feeling i had lately deterred me from making Yati's wedding cake.. i had no inspiration! I miss my hubby and I just miss being a family! Maybe thats why I couldn't function lately!
Right before he left he left he whispered to pick my ring from Tiffany's before I fly off to Jakarta! Now I feel like a big time arsehole!!! For being a prick when he was here....... sigh..... cant I get anything right???





No comments:

Pin It