About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Halloween Came Too Early

Its only Feb and the kids are doing their get ups already!!!! Its not even Halloween, Its Valentine's! Faiz still doesn't talk much but its apparent he's very passionate about things! Like sleeping in his outfits as well!





2 comments:

Jussaemon said...

MEga cuteness!! so Faiz likes to bake also?

narny said...

he likes to do everything that Faris does! Mentor la katakan!

Pin It