About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Craving For Fajitas


Faris had  sudden craving for Tacos today... what he actually meant was Fajitas but its a bit of a mouthful for him to pronounce.. plus the poor boy started wheezing last night and had to see the Doc today so I gave in... even when he insisted that he wanted to cook it..

Its been awhile since we had Fajitas... I think the last was many moons ago when I packed it for the trip to KL! That was long!!!

Its really quite simple.. you sauteed onions, capsicums, then the beef which is marinated with the Fajita Seasonings.. then add some diced tomatoes..
Heat up the Tortilla, add a little bit of Salsa or Nacho Supremo (which is not as spicy as Salsa), wrap it and you're done!








Anyway Faris loved it and dessert was even better... raw sugarcane ... to nibble!


No comments:

Pin It