About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Monday, July 21, 2008

My poor hands & Our new laptop

Did I mentioned I went to Sentosa to 'train' for a volleyball competition next saturday?? Well after 2 hours of being tortured my hands turned black & blue today.. the picture didn't capture the blue or the black but its quite obvious my right palm is bigger than my left! Plus that arm part above the wrist had spots of red & blue.... siggghhhhh

Anyway I didn't snap any pictures of me training.. i think my bruises are enough proof..
maybe I had no technique.... maybe I am used to 'softer' balls.........

As a consolation though, I came back from work with a new toy.... our new HP Mini Note PC..


Pretty sleek eh?? Its free by the way.. I realized how silly we've been for using StarHub broadband with no plan (since we are using the unlimited access) we've been paying a monthly premium of $56 all these while.. so when I called up Starhub, they conveniently said "Yeah..you have no tied up plan" only when I enquired if we are eligible for the laptop that they said yes.... duh... its not as if we WILL NOT be using the broadband for the next 2 years!!

Its so small its smaller than my portable DVD player!!

No comments:

Pin It