About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Friday, July 04, 2008

Invitation to Faris Bday BBQ

To be honest its not really for Faris bday... its just an excuse for me to get Faisal to come back and another excuse to panggang the food from BBQ Wholesale which I truly miss!!!.. ehhehehe

So to my dear neighbours who might be reading this... you're INVITED..

Date :- Saturday 12th July 2008

Time :- Anytime after 5pm.. we'll be starting the fire & the haul of barang2 from 4pm.. so please feel free to lend us your helping hand..

Location :- The BBQ Pit next to the gym (so you have no excuse not to come.. plus if the food is too fattening, the gym is next to it for you to work it off...) 

For the young and cute ones I'll be giving away



ooooppps price stag still there! While stock last..

2 comments:

Jussaemon said...

BY neighbours u really mean Adam & family right? I cant imagine hmm Siti Sarah or Ismail reading ur blog! LOL

We certainly wont miss FREE food! (Nasib baik buat ptg... klw pagi kita tak bangun punye. LOL)

narny said...

yes la YOU ALL..... ehheeheh

Pin It