About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Friday, June 20, 2014

Homemade coleslaw


My boys are picky when it comes to eating veggies . So I have to camouflage or hide them just to get it in! Somehow they love coleslaw! Fattening or not, it's still veggies right??? And they go really well with my pulled chicken burger!


1/2 cabbage , thinly shredded / sliced
1 carrot , grated
1/4 cup cranberries, chopped
1/4 cup dried apricots, chopped
1/4 raisins 
1 spring onions, chopped 

Toss them together. 

1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon sugar 
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 teaspoon salt or to taste

In a separate bowl, mix all the ingredients and smother into the prepared veggies. Don't worry about the mayo being too little. It will be enough! Chill and enjoy !
 

No comments:

Pin It