About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Monday, July 07, 2014

Fruit cocktail pudding


Oh how I love all things jelly!! And I love fruit cocktail too - not the ones with papaya and pineapples but the ones with peaches, pears, grapes and cherries!
Just drain all the syrup from 1 tin of cocktail (400g or so) and set the fruits aside.

700ml water
150g sugar
2 tablespoons custard powder
1 packet agar-agar powder 

Simmer the ingredients and when it reaches a slow boil, add in the evaporated milk.

250ml evaporated milk

Once it starts boiling again, add the drained fruits for a minute and pour into jelly mould.. Chill until firm. Serve with extra evaporated milk or on it's own 

No comments:

Pin It