About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Puteri Ayu




First we grease the mould and spoon the coconut mixture in.

30g grated coconut
1/2 tsp corn flour
A pinch of salt

Mix the above ingredients and press down into the mould. The recipe yields about 9 kuih.

Whisk the egg, ovalette and sugar until really fluffy. Then add the coconut milk

1 egg
1/2 tsp ovalette
50g sugar

60ml coconut milk
Add 1/2 tsp Pandan paste


Sift 75g cake flour & 1/4 tsp baking powder in the mixture. Whisk until well mixed
Spoon the mixture over the coconut and steam for 15-20 minutes. Cool the kuih down and unmould


No comments:

Pin It