About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

One of the Lousiest / Unluckiest day of my life!

Down and out on luck... well thats me today.. already I was pretty much reprimanded at work for not hitting my expected targets so that put me in a foul mood already .. 


Thought I could cheer myself with some donuts from JCo.. so I headed out to Bugis Junction.. met Yati up to do some grocery shopping... thats when tragedy struck.. I couldn't find my wallet! Whats worse was I withdrew $1000 to pay for the kids school fees & Power Supply bill !! Oh gosh.... its so painful!!

I checked with the Cold Storage staff, then I ran to JCo to ask the staff, I asked the security, even went to the Customer service... no luck.. 

Thank goodness Yati was with me so she provided the 'financial' services. The icing on the cake was the cab that we took to Killiney Neighbourhood Police Centre almost ran over my feet!! 

Finally I  did my report...  IT WAS 3 pages long!! sob sob... 

The police report consisted of :-

1) Black Balenciaga wallet
2) Ezylink card
3) Lufthansa Miles card X 3 (mine, faris & faiz)
4) Singapore Zoo membership card
5) Cash amounting to $1000 Singapore Dollars
6) Cash amounting to $200 Malaysian Dollars
7) Pink NRIC card
8) Driving License
9) One General Electric Electronic staff pass
10) One Shenton Medical Card
11) One OCBC ATM Card
12) One OCBC Debit Card
13) One UOB One Credit Card
14) One UOB ATM Card



Yati was kind enough to loan me $300 while I get my ATM card done tomorrow.. bless her kind soul... the police, the cab driver also suggested that I wait after 1 week before getting my IC & driving license done.. What do you think I should do?


1 comment:

Jussaemon said...

rob a bank

Pin It