About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Rumah Makan Sederhana

One of the reasons I love this place is not just the food... its just 50m away from the apartment and they deliver!!!




Yes there are abundance of Padang House that serves lovely food but Sederhana just does it for me... The kikil and the Krecek... oooh laaa laaa... I can just have these 2 with a side of sambal and Ubi Lemak.. and i'm a happy girl...
Although it doesn't hurt to have that whole array of food laid out for you.. Kentang Balado, Udang Petei, Hati Balado, Sop Buntut, Ayam Opor, Paru Goreng, Ayam Pop, Daun Ubi Rebus, Telor Dadar, Begedil & Ayam Bakar.





Isn't the delivery bike just adorable?? The whole MinangKabau design is so authentic!

No comments:

Pin It