About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Ein Glücklicher Tag

I did my 2 teeth yday... and the fillings were so cool!! They were PINK! Of course it looks like I've got strawberries perpetually stuck to my mouth but hey.. no ones playing tonsil hockey with me apart from Fai...heheeheh .. They waive off the consultation fee and charged me $40 per filling.. of course la.. after the $7000 Mama spent on doing her crowns there!

The monkey is still etched in my mind... I wonder what happened.. do the other monkey carry him to be buried or do they leave him on the road to rot..

Mela went for another interview yday and I sincerely hope she gets the one at CB. It'll be good for her and I'm sure the money's good too. Our flea market is next week! Its so fast! I dunno how i'll sell my stuff.. there's just too many! What with mama & mak donated... its amazing! I have to get that rack at Ikea to hang the clothes!

I'm worried about the job offers too.. KN have not called abt the contract and CHIJMES said yes but its only the salary thats turning me off!! Lets hope I have a better offer today.

No comments:

Pin It