About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Friday, August 26, 2005

Geteiltes Leid Ist Halbes Leid

A quote someone very close to my heart always said..... Anyway Thumper came back with their offer.. I realize the basic is more than KN anyway plus the commissions are heavy so why not! Plus its 5 day work week... 10 to 6... almost like EYHO.

Mel agrees.. money is not everything once you have kids.....

1 comment:

AzRaNan said...

ello coussssin, really enjoy reading ur entries! Cant help but laugh over the monkey story. Where were u guys??

And oh, I think Im super duper in love with Faiz... hehehe, he's this 'what just happened?' look on his face, eeeee, so geram geram!

Keep those entries coming in ok... Love ya! :)

Pin It