About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Meine zwei Helder




Faiz & Faris....

This was taken when Faiz was 2 months old... he's a really big boy!Faris is learning the letter P this week so he has prawn printing, pencil holder as artwork... he's also asking when our trip to "Aussalia" will be... hehehhehe..

Can't wait for Faiz to talk... he's staring to walk on his walker and shouting and blabbling all the time.. I'll miss him when I start to work...


No comments:

Pin It