About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Friday, August 19, 2005

Ein nagelneuer Tag



Its a brand new day... after being jobless for 3 weeks.. K+N finally made their offer.. and at the same time, April just called saying I've got an interview lined up on Monday!! Che just emailed asking if I am keen in a Marketing job at Thumper at Goodwood Park!!! I also applied at Legends at Fort Canning........ sigh.... now I've got too much choices!! Wait til' fai hears about it!

Last night we celebrated our 4th Anniversary & his 34th birthday...it was funny.. after indulging in a very expensive meal at Senso.. it ended up to be complimentary!!! The restaurant manager used to work with me at CHIJMES and fai knows him from Mambo Kings.... lucky huh!!!

Fai gave me a shopping voucher .. i know its definately gonna be spent on faris & faiz!!!!

No comments:

Pin It