About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Solch eine Angst!

Today is real dread.. i've diverted my phone so that KN won't be able to reach me... just needed to know what the offer is from Thumper... sigh.... then the phone rang... they called home and I had to pretend I was someone else... heheheheh

Please..please.. please... let me know soon! I'm nervous, I'm agitated, I'm frustrated.... aaaaaaaaaarrrggggghhhhhhh.. and the worse bit.. tomorrow will be another waiting day..

At least listening to other people problems help lighten my burden...Mel is still waiting for the CB offer which will by 27th! I know she's as agitated as I am.. I cooked Ayam Panggang today to eat with rice, ulam, keropok, ikan kering & sambal belachan...

No comments:

Pin It