About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Advanced Gift

Its Faiz's 3rd birthday tomorrow and i can't believe its been 3 years since i last pushed and groaned without anesthesia! Yati bought both boys gift so that they wont fight.. i was so touched! I am so blessed to have such a great friend!

The kids tore at the gifts and Faris was really happy (as if its his birthday!) cuz she bought Transformers figurines for Faiz (which Faris love!) and Jr Monopoly (which he also loves!) So in the end he gets both! Faiz didn't mind cuz he was more excited at tearing the gift-wrapper anyway~

The boys have different tastes in toys. Faris has always been more Power Ranger, Transformer (anything to do with weapons & swords) kinda fella and Faiz is a very transportation kinda guy.. trucks, busses, trains and animals! He loves those battery operated animal figurines that has sounds.. you know.. figurine cow that says Moo Moo kinda things?

We are not doing any celebrating at all since Fai is not coming back. So we'll head down to Toys R' Us to shop for toys in the morning and head down to the zoo tomorrow. Today we'll pop over to Cik Midah's place for a lepak session. I've ordered Chocolate Indulgence from Secret Recipe so we'll do a joint birthday with Cik Nani..

No comments:

Pin It