About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

JAKARTA MARCH 2008

I did it!! I finally managed to travel with the boys on my own without mama being around!! It was definitely a feat !! ahahha The boys definately had fun.. going to the WaterBom Park, playing mini golf and i got to pamper myself with Mani, Pedi, a Wave Spa as well as reflexology... talk about the high life... :-) We visited Zaki's baby boy Ilyas Zaki Wijaja.. welcome to the gang buddy! Silvia came back from the hospital on sunday itself and we visited them at their home at Klapa Gading. Such an adorable little fella Ilyas was! I bought them a Fisher Price Baby Bouncer and Ilyas seems contented lying in it.

After that something freaky happened! I got attacked!! By an insect! looked more like a kutu beras and it flew right in my eye! At that point of time it didnt matter if i didn't look glam in my new hairdo!! Fai couldn't see anything and the person who rescued me was Faris! He pulled that little bugger out of my eye socket! eeeuuuuuwwwww

So i was stuck with a really irritated eye for 3 days! uurrrgghhh.. I look like a good poster cover for some horror movie! lol

2 comments:

Jussaemon said...

ya Allah!!! mcm mana insect tu boleh masuk mata abih stuck inside?!?!?! Yayy Faris the Hero!!

And congratulations on your new found independence! hehe

narny said...

i really dunno how he/she found my eyes.... but it was awful! lol

Pin It