About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Sick....

I hate being sick.. but worse of all I hate being on MC.. reason is.. i don't get to rest either.. this time round I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE!

Since my symptoms are sore throat, shivering and fever doc gave me 3 days MC (today was half a day cuz I actually went to work!!) cuz he's worried i might get the pox!

I tried to reason out with him to reduce my MC to 2 days instead but he was having none of it!! uurrrghhh .. He said if these 3 days nothing sprouted, I'm safe.. I wanted to get the vaccine but the doc said not if i'm having high fever! dang!

2 comments:

Jussaemon said...

Oh you're on MC! no wonder... hehe

Scrabulous with me? Oops sorry you need your rest! LOl!

How come you don't like MC? So strange.

But yeah vaccine supposed to take when you're healthy so that your antibodies will be able to fight them something or other.

narny said...

ya i hate MC... always feel that it would reflect your work performance somehow.. you know for increment & review... ehheheheh but no choice but yeah Scrabulous with me please!!!

Pin It