About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Monday, March 03, 2008

Hair Dye

I've been dyeing my hair since I was in Primary 5 until now that i forgot the 'original' colour of my hair! (as if!) Yes yes... primary 5!! With those shampoo in  & shampoo out kind... then it progressed to the real thing.

I was being adventurous a month ago and dyed my hair a 'Milk Tea' hue.. it was lighter than the usual but i thought it'll be fun for a change...

Then last week i realize my hair was 'ORANGE' under the sun! Man i look like 1 bloody Ah Lian!! I panicked and went home to re-dye it a darker shade of brown..I guess with every wash it gets lighter and lighter... i've never stepped into a salon to dye it before.. its always been DIY (for cost effective purpose) even streaks... bought the streak kit from Target and it turned out great! Which reminds me I have to put it on the list of things to buy in Melbourne!

Maybe i should just stop dyeing my hair all together... sigggghhhh

2 comments:

Jussaemon said...

wanna help do mine? have always wanted to try but never bothered to actually go to a salon

hahah ORANGE! actually its been a while since i saw u sending Faris downstairs~

narny said...

ahahahha ya i can.. lol.. i can even do streaks! lol but gotta get it in melbourne.. ni lah pandai pandai experiment with colour..

I'm posted at Ang Mo Kio now so the travel time is a little longer so my mom send him down as his bus is also later...if not lambat!

Pin It