About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Faiz 3rd Birthday



We decided not to celebrate it on a big scale this year since it was a risk for Faisal to come back.. we were worried either me or Faiz might get the pox.. and Faisal haven't gotten them and it'll be worse if he gets it alone in Jakarta..

So we decided on a simple lepak session over at Cik Midah's, I ordered the Chocolate Indulgence cake for the 2 birthday boys... (cik Nani is also on the 30th). Diyan bought a firetruck for Faiz. Even though its probably the 5th firetruck he has, he loved it nonetheless!

I had a massive throbbing headache and Cik Midah used this contraption on my head called 'The Orgasmatron'! It was pretty orgasmic if you ask me! hahahah I didn't care if i looked awful.. all i know it made me feel good! :-)

Today we went to the zoo... Mama bought the 1 year zoo membership for Faiz gift since otherwise the $ will be spent on toys anyway! Managed to watch all the animal shows and the elephants of Asia was particularly exciting for Faiz. He received a 'birthday shower' from the elephants! He was standing right in front when the 'Gambir' spurted water all over the audience and since he was right in front, he was soaked! TWICE!!

While on the way to Toys R Us i was feeling unwell and couldn't muster up any energy to snap any more photos.. we were in & out of there in 30 mins!! Record time! lol
Went home, check my temp, had fever, popped 2 panadols and went to sleep for 3 hours! I feel guilty I couldn't spent the evening half with Faiz for a nice closing... :-(


No comments:

Pin It