About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Penang Laksa





I was craving for Penang Laksa and the Banquet at Causeway Point doesn't sell it anymore... sob sob.. anyone knows anywhere that sells nice Penang Laksa??

Anyway we decided to cook a simple one using the paste that Shamin bought from Penang for me.. went to Sheng Siong for the ingredients and visited Marziah at the hospital, came back, got the Laksa ready and started digging in... yuuuummmmm...

No comments:

Pin It