About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Monday, February 03, 2014

Cupcake Pizza

After school snacks are always a headache ! The kids want something light but enough to last until dinner.

So it's cupcake pizza today .. The dough is basic pizza dough that you can use for normal pizza..  Using bread flour gives you a crispy dough and all purpose flour gives a soft chewy dough.. So there's no wrong or right .. 

Just mix all the dry ingredients in a mixer bowl.

2 cups flour or bread flour 
1/2 teaspoon  sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 packet of yeast about 6g

3/4 cup warm water
1 tablespoon oil or olive oil

Add water and oil and start mixing with a dough hook until dough turns into a ball and stop sticking to the side about 5-7 minutes. Add 1 extra tablespoon of flour at a time if dough seems to be sticky.

Remove dough from mixer and drizzle a bit of oil at the sides and top of the dough and cover with cling wrap. Let the dough rest for an hour until doubled.
Once doubled, portion the dough into 24 tiny pieces balls.
On a floured surface, roll each ball into a small thin disc and Spread on greased muffin tins. I sprayed butter flavoured Pam on the muffin tins.

For the topping, I love Ragu pizza sauce!
Spread a teaspoon of sauce, pepperoni mushrooms, onions & both cheese and bake for 20 minutes on 180 degrees. Or if you're lazy just pepperoni & cheese is yummy too!

Pizza sauce or tomato paste
Pepperoni 
Sliced onions, capsicum, mushrooms
Shredded Mozzarella cheese
Shredded red cheddar cheese
Or any other topping you'd like 


Great for after school snack or even lunch boxes! 

1 comment:

SuperMas said...

Yummy!

Pin It