About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Acar Nanas (Pineapple Salsa)


This makes a great accompaniment to briyani, nasi minyak and even rendang! Totally forgot to post this last week!


All you need is half a pineapple. Sliced it down from the top to the core and then slice it across from bottom to top and you get nice small chunks of pineapple.

Or if you don't understand my instructions, just chop it any way you'd like.

1/2 onion, chopped
2 stalk chillis, chopped
4 stalks of cilantro, chopped
1 tablespoon sugar,
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vinegar

Just mix everything together and you get a refreshing side dish to go with your spicy main dish! 

No comments:

Pin It