About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Strawberry Crumble


This is really the easiest dessert ever .. 
Coming back from Bandung, I had 2kg worth of strawberries so this week will be strawberry filled meals and desserts. 

250g strawberries, hulled and quartered
1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoon flour

Mix the above ingredients together and place in a baking dish or cake tin.

For the crumble on top, mix all the ingredients and just loosely arrange on top of the strawberries 

85g flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup cream

Once you place the mixture on the strawberries, sprinkle sugar on it, this helps to give nice crust.

Bake for 35-40 minutes on 180 degrees.
Serves with fresh cream.

No comments:

Pin It