About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Peanut Butter Cups


Blend about 1/2 cup digestive biscuits in a blender or you can just pound it in a bag.

Melt 1/4 cup butter then add 1/3 cup peanut butter, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 cup icing sugar. 

Mix well and add the biscuits in. Press onto paper cups and pour melted choc over it. 

1 cup choc chips or chocolate couverture.
1 teaspoon oil

I melted my choc in the microwave for awhile and then add a few drops of oil so that its shiny and the consistency of the chocolate is smoother . 

Pop it in the fridge or freezer ... That's it

No comments:

Pin It