About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Monday, June 09, 2008

Lamb Cutlets






















On the way back from work I stopped by Cold Storage (sob sob..no more Coles or Safeway.....) to pick up the necessities like milk, juices, cheese, chocolate pudding & Yakult for Faiz when i passed by the meat section... guess what i saw? Lamb Cutlets!! 

They look as tender as the one Cik Nani bought.. when Cik Imah told me it cost $25 per kg.. i gasp!! So expensive! To think that Australia have an abundance number of Sheep / Lamb!!! 

As you can see, I attached 2 pics..the one on the left packaging had 10 slices and it cost a whopping $44.80!! ($59.90 per kg)

On the right was on 'Special Offer'.. 3 small cutlets for $10.54.... alas perut pun tak kenyang sey.......


No comments:

Pin It