About Me

My photo
I´m a foodie who lives to eat. A Singaporean living in the heart of Jakarta. My food blog started because I could never remember my recipes back when we travelled back and forth from here and Singapore...and I´m terrible at keeping folders! So this was my savior. I still rely on this blog to cook so just know that the recipes here are all tried and tested!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Souvenirs!!






















Fai came back and finally i could give him my souvenirs from Melbourne... his work shirts from Fletcher Jones! I figured there's no point in buying him surf wear anyway... there's no beach in JKT that he can hang out at! lol 

I bought the slim-cut with size 39 and it fit him to a T! I'm so glad he liked it! Money worth spent! lol

He in turn bought me my souvenir! KRISPY KREME! Told him to get half a dozen glazed but he was stubborn! Bought 1 dozen mixed cuz he bet that the kids will eat the sprinkles and chocs... I told him I knew the kids taste better.. was I right.... out of the 6, Faiz ate 2 glazed, Faris ate 1 glazed and I ate 1 glazed...... ( see dear.. Mother knows best...)

P.S... Cik Imah look......... NO GLAZE!!! No like Melbourne! sob sob


No comments:

Pin It